Saturday, April 9, 2011

Stubborn

Well, I was going to title this post, "We're still here", but being that I've already used that one, I figured I'd better choose something else!!!  ;)  Unfortunately, my "student", who shall remain nameless ;) . . .  has been quite stubborn lately, and not too willing to participate!!  :(  We had a nice long Spring Break, and then he just didn't want to do to much after that!!  (And, yes, some of the blame is on me - the weather's been so nice & I'm so not a "homebody", so we have been on the go a lot lately!!)  :{ Don't get me wrong, we've done some things here & there, but nothing major!!  (Mostly reviewing letters, sounds & numbers!)  Hopefully, this coming week, we'll be back into the swing of things & have a little more structure around here!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment